H.
Loneliness is more than OK,
if it goes away!
Mistakes are more than OK,
if you don´t remember them all!
Love is more than OK,
if it does´nt die!
Fear is more than OK,
if you don´t remember what you are really fear of!
When there's no more heart left to break!
Words aren´t enough.
There´s no enough words.
All what I want the most is understanding.
All what I hate the most is misunderstanding.
I got enough of misunderstanding & hollow words
Lets´s live Our Life now.
Bout tomorrow we can worry on tomorrow
if it goes away!
Mistakes are more than OK,
if you don´t remember them all!
Love is more than OK,
if it does´nt die!
Fear is more than OK,
if you don´t remember what you are really fear of!
When there's no more heart left to break!
Words aren´t enough.
There´s no enough words.
All what I want the most is understanding.
All what I hate the most is misunderstanding.
I got enough of misunderstanding & hollow words
Lets´s live Our Life now.
Bout tomorrow we can worry on tomorrow
Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti